OK, so I'm really blind. I mean REALLY! I noticed my eyesight going bad when I was in the 6th grade as I sat in Miss Carter's English class squinting at the dark green chalkboard. Ugg! I knew I should've listened to my mom when she would nag at me for watching "Days of Our Lives" too closely!
Fast forward to junior year in high school. I've always tried my best to avoid wearing those glasses cause I wanted to be somewhat cool. Anyway, Mrs. Pavao, my science teacher, was starting a new lesson: Sex Education. I wasn't wearing my eyeglasses as I entered the classroom after lunch. I noticed an object on the front counter and wanted to get a closer look cause I couldn't make out what it was. As I leaned closer and closer to the object, I realized, it was a model of the male genitalia looking right back at me! Oh my virgin eyes!!! I turned red and immediately sat down. Mrs. Pavao named the model "Jorge" as a reference point. I sat down in that classroom learning more about "Jorge" and other relevant issues as I put my eyeglasses back on.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh...those were the great virgin days of our lives....I so remember that hilarious moment....hahah....I feel you on the 'blindness' thing...because my eyesight is getting poorer by the day and I still refuse to wear my mandatory bifocals daily...
- the other Jorge victim...lol
Post a Comment