Ah, finally a chance to blog (pardon the dust in here). So I FINALLY decided to take Madi to her first dental visit. Having had multiple dental visits in the past (call me a pro), I was more nervous than Madi. She, on the other hand, was truly excited to go. I mean who can blame her? The dental office welcomed her w/ bright colored walls, orange retro chairs, video games, toys galore and a tv mounted on the ceiling. I'm sure she had mistaken it for a playground. They did a quick xray and cleaning which went SMOOTHLY! Unfortunately it turned out that Madi has 4 cavities. I felt awful. We'll be going for three more appointments to fix the cavities =(
Here's Madi showing off her "princess teeth". She did exceptionally well!

And speaking of teeth, look who's teething!

Mason's 1st tooth finally showed up around 10 months and man, is he ready to chow down!
No comments:
Post a Comment